If you are not an ICAA member, registered PAF or PSP, please click here to create an account.

If you are a legacy CMA or CGA who does not already have an account created and you wish to register for the 2015 Alberta Annual Forum for Members in Industry, you can either create an account, or click here for alternative registration options.

Forgot your password?


Centennial 2010

Related Links

Address/Employer Change

Change of Personal Information

CAs you can update personal and business information through the secure area of the website, please click here to go to the login page.

Alternatively, you can submit your updates to the Registration Department by completing the Address/Name change form and send by fax, email or regular post. Address Name Changes

Name Changes:

If your name has changed please submit a copy of the proof of name change documentation (ex: marriage certificate or divorce decree) to the Registration Department either by fax or by email with this form. Upon receipt of the documentation, we will effect the name change in our database.