If you are a member (Alberta CPAs, CAs, CMAs or CGAs), please login with your CPA login information.
If you are a non-member and don't already have an account, please click here to create an account.
Forgot your password?
Advanced Search Filters
To Register Online go to here
Online PD registrations are automated and you will be registered for seminars immediately upon completion of the online transaction.
1. To register for a seminar, you must have an online account with the CPA Alberta.
2. To register more than one individual in the same seminar each individual will require an online account and must be entered individually.
3. To register for a seminar, you must log in with your account number to ensure that your CPD credits are registered to your name and that your name appears on the class list. If your name does not appear on the class list, admission will be denied.
4. To register online using corporate passport tickets, you must be employed in the same organization (have the same business address) as the member whose name the Corporate Passport is under, and this employment information must be in your online account. If your employer information does not match, you will receive an error message which says: "Passport Not Valid". The corporate passport cannot be added to your payment method option until the address is updated. To do this, go to update personal information, or contact Professional Development for assistance.
5. To complete your registration in a seminar, you must indicate your payment type by clicking on the Payment Method Box “Drop-down Arrow”, select the proper payment type and then hit "Check Out"
6. You must have a valid e-mail address to register online.
1. Click on "Professional Development".
2. Click on "Search" on the left under "Seminars, Conferences & Products".
3. Search for seminars using the Keyword Search; Using the seminar code is the most efficient way.
4. If you cannot find the seminar that you were looking for, try the Advanced Search where you can search by seminar leader, competency, city, format, sector, date and keyword.
5. Click on Summary, Fees and Registration to see a short description of the seminar and to register for the seminar.
6. Click on More Details and Other Offerings to see a complete seminar outline, any additional offerings of that seminar and to register for the seminar.
7. To register for a seminar, click on the “Add to Cart” button located in both the short description and the complete seminar outline.
8. If you have not logged in or have not created an online account with the CPA Alberta, you will be prompted to log in.
9. Once you have successfully logged in, the seminar will automatically be added to your shopping cart. You may continue to shop by performing another search for additional seminars by clicking on “Seminar Listing & Registration” or you can check out and pay for your seminar.
10. Prior to checking out, please review the list of seminars that you have selected. If you do not want to attend any of the seminars selected, click on the check box and then click on the “Remove Seminar” button. You will not be registered for the seminar that you have removed.
11. To pay for a seminar, you can use any of the three payment methods in one transaction. (i.e. If you are registering for 5 seminars, you can pay by credit card for 1 seminar, Personal Passport for 3 seminars and Corporate Passport for 1 seminar, however, only one payment method can be used on a single seminar)
12. To pay for a seminar using a credit card:
13. To pay for a seminar using Corporate Passport Tickets:
14. To pay for a seminar using Personal Passport Tickets:
15. Once the payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a receipt and confirmation letter with the seminar details. Please print the receipt and confirmation letter for your records. All seminar details are subject to change.
16. Log Out.
© 2009 Chartered Accountants of Alberta.
All Rights Reserved.